Azoz Operable Wall Horizontal & Vertical Panel Specification
1. The acoustic sliding folding partition system is totally top supported, no floor tracks, no wall jam on wall, manually operated panels of convenient sizes, and can be stacked in area at ends with various parking option. The systems when closed, it provides proper wall with complete sound barrier, the sound reduction is upto 50 Db as per site condition.
2. Track: The tracks are made of extended anodized aluminium of 6063-T. The track housing is having utilized grooves with interlocking steel pins for positive or perfect alignment of adjacent track section and can be reinforced overhead by drop rod brackets in perfect water or leaser level. The aluminium track housing includes an integral nut slot which supports a hardened square nut for attaching each drop rod bracket to the top of the track.
3. Trolley : Trolley can be center/side stacking system with a two wheeled nylon trolley made with the base material pf POM45 tempered steel and can be used as per approved stacking method.
4. Aluminium Trim: The panel trims will be standard series with exposed aluminium trims of 12 mm thickness finished in 6063-T anodized aluminium.
5. Panels: The outer frame of the panel is aluminium with 12mm strip. The face of the panels is fixed with 12mm MDF, marine ply or Particle board on both side, boards finish can be various type like laminates, fabric, leather, veneer, magnetic ceramic white board, vinyl, stainless steel finesh, painting, wall paper etc. as per client requirement. The overall thickness of panels is 100 mm and maximum width of panels can be 1230 mm or less as per design requirements. The panels having appropriate acoustical properties having maximum 50 Db sound cut and proper structural backing and mountain in full perimeter with extruded aluminium of approx. weight of panels is 38 Kg per sq. metere having good quality interlocking corner finish. All basic panels will be equal in module. The maximum height of each panel can be upto 6 meters as per site requirements.
6. Retractable mechanism. The top and bottom rail of each panel is incorporated an extruded aluminium box section having mechanical seal manually operated by handle inserted in the panel stile, turning the handle through 45 degress shall simultaneously extend or retract the top and bottom seal through steel and spring mechanism which provides firmly hold of the seals in the retracted or extended mode. Single crank type lock and 7 round type lock both mechanisms are available.
7. Seals: All seals are of EPDM ruuber which are used in top and bottom and it is also used in lever closure seal for operable wall system. Retractable seal drop is 25 mm on top and 28 mm on bottom. The end panels of the opening opposite to the closer will be fitted with a Bulb Seal, a hollow extruded EPDM seal and the seal shall protrude 10 mm beyond the end of panel and shall be capable of compensating for minor variations in wall surfaces which it abuts.
8. Acoustical insulation Material. Sound absorbing rock wool 96 density shall be used.
9. Stacking : The panels can be stacked in agreed method and in accordance with architectural plan.
10. Panel Weight: The panel weight per sq meter is 36kg without finish.
11. Load bearing capacity of track: Our company has made you customized aluminium track which is having point load capacity of 370 kg.